It’s that time of year again – time for Seven Sisters Summer Camp! This two-week program provides children ages 7-14 with an opportunity to experience all that Spirit Lake has to offer. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Weekend stay at The Church of the Renewed Spirit
- Kids will get the chance to observe spiritual rites, help with livestock, do Sweat Yoga classes, and even participate in a baptism ceremony!
- Campfire Nights with s’more-making and ghost stories
- Filmmaking Classes
- Annual Homemade Music Video Show
- This team-building project allows kids to use the skills they learn through classes to make their own music videos. Many town locals like to attend the show and support the young filmmakers!
*We WILL be holding our popular diving classes as usual, despite Dr. Brooks’ disappearance earlier this year. Our instructors are highly trained and take every precaution to ensure the kids’ safety. In the 34 years since the Camp was founded, only 6 incidents have occurred during diving classes.
Kids will bunk in cabins only a short walk away from the lake. These cabins date back to the Civil War era and provide a sense of history for our youngsters. Girls and boys bunk separately but will share the same washroom/shower facilities.
Seven Sisters Summer Camp offers an affordable, all –inclusive rate of $250 (discounts apply if more than one child in a family attends). Click here for dates and more info.
<---- Previous entry: 153rd Annual Spirit Lake Diving Competition
Spirit Lake - Summer Rentals Available: Next entry: ---->